Friday, April 8, 2016

25 Bookish Facts About Me


Apparently it's interesting to share facts about yourself with others? Here are 25 bookish facts about me. 


You can watch the video version of this post here: 





1. I have never listened to an audiobook all the way through.
2. I can't read in cars.
3. I judge books by their covers
4. My most read book is Coraline by Neil Gaiman
5.  My favorite author is Richard Brautigan
6. I read the 4th Harry Potter before I read the first one (this didn't go well...)
7. My favorite genre is contemporary fiction
8. My least favorite genre is fantasy or any dystopians
9. I prefer stand alone novels
10. I have an unhealthy attachment to my favorite bookmark
11.  I love re-reading books from my childhood
12.  I love to read children's books
13. I check out books that I already own from the library so that I can keep my copy beautiful
14.  I hate dust jackets
15. I love when paper is all jagged
16. I can't listen to music when I read
17. The first booktuber that I ever watched is Books and Quills
18. I prefer physical books over ebooks
19. My favorite book to movie adaptation is The Shining
20. I really love writing, and hope to write a novel someday
21. I have a library card for 5 different libraries
22. My favorite character is Esther Greenwood from the Bell Jar
23. I am studying to become a children's librarian
24. I prefer to buy my books in person instead of online
25. My hogwarts house is Gryffindor although i thought that I was a Ravenclaw for the longest time. I am bitter. I love Ravenclaw so much :(



Thank you! Do you have any bookish facts that you would like to share? Feel free to do this post, and send me a link so that I can learn more about you too (:

No comments:

Post a Comment